Customer Care Agent fuer deutsches Unternehmen in Medellin

Nach dem Motto "gesucht–gefunden" könnt Ihr hier Eure privaten Angebote abgeben.
Forumsregeln
Bitte beachtet folgende Änderung bei uns im Kleinanzeigenmarkt. Danke!

Themenstarter
Clocktower
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling
Stelle in Medellin ab sofort

Beitrag von Clocktower »

Hallo,

unsere Firma sucht einen Deutsch- (und Englischsprachigen Mitarbeiter fuer den Kundensupport). Bei Interesse schickt gerne eine Bewerbung an die untenstehende Emailadresse. Die Stellenbeschreibung:

We are looking for a new Customer Care Agent

Key Responsibilities

Providing assistance to internal and external customers via all available channels of communication.
Working as part of a young dynamic team of professionals.
Liaising with other departments across the business.
Assisting department in reporting market activities.
Assisting the fraud department with fraud checks and processes.

Personal Specifications, Experience & Skills

Proven experience within a customer service environment.
Customer service focused.
Excellent written and oral skills at native level.
Written and oral English skills at a good level.
Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Computing skills, especially in web-based applications .
Interested in Sports
Must be over 18 and have a clean police record.
Flexible and a team player.
Must be able to work any 5 days from 7 on a rotational basis (including weekends) to cover the busy sporting calendar.

Is this you? Then we are looking forward to hear from you! Please send your CV including a covering letter, salary expectation and earliest possible starting date to info (at) sports-services.co . Should you have any questions regarding this post, you may also contact us via this email address.

Vielen Dank

Petrfo
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling

Beitrag von Petrfo »

Klingt Interessant
Könntest du mir die Stelle etwas näher beschreibe bzw. Welche Firma ?

Danke
Petrfo

Themenstarter
Clocktower
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling

Beitrag von Clocktower »

Die Firma ist ein Serviceexporteur fuer Kunden in der Sportwettenindustrie, wie dem deutschen Marktfueher Tipico.com. Ein gesteigertes Interesse an Sport und Wetten ist fuer diese Stelle wuenschenswert.

Themenstarter
Clocktower
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling

Beitrag von Clocktower »

Hallo,

wir sind auf der Suche nach 2 Customer Care Agenten fuer unser Buero in Medellin. Die Stellenanzeige koennt ihr unten lesen. Wir sind ein deutsch/kolumbianisches Team, im Buero wird Englisch, Spanisch und Deutsch gesprochen. Da wir sehr viele deutsche Kunden haben ist sehr gutes Deutsch eine Voraussetzung fuer die Bewerbung.

European Company in Medellin is looking to hire a German Speaker to work in Customer Care.

Ideally you are a sports fan and have an interest in the gambling industry.

Key Responsibilities

-Deliver a reliable administrative support and customer service to improve the overall customer experience.

-Accurately find out what information, products or services the customer requires to meet his/her needs, providing clear, accurate and relevant information

-Resolve customers queries within agreed authority
-Contribute to the development of new products and services, based on customer feedback

-Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team. Contributes towards the departments objectives to increase the accuracy, efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.

-Works towards hitting and exceeding business targets.
-Comply with legal requirements, industry regulations, internal policies and professional codes

Personal Specifications, Experience & Skills

-Excellent interpersonal skills, including excellent questioning and listening skills and the ability to communicate with a wide range of people

-Strong customer service ethic
- Reliable and ethical, respecting customers’ confidentiality.
-Organised and methodical, with good attention to detail.
-Good numeracy skills.
-Computer literate.
-Knowledge of and/or interest in the sports/I-gaming industry
-Flexible working, including evenings and weekends
-Adaptable to a range of activities in any given day
-Customer Care Dept., Payments and Fraud Dept., Backoffice (Shop Support), Bookmaking Team, Marketing Dept
-Service providers: e.g. NetEnt Support, Evolutiongaming Support etc.
-Accordingly to company policies.

We offer an above average remuneration package, will take care of your work visa if you require one and offer an attractive relocation and housing package.

Is this you? Then we are looking forward to hear from you! Please send your CV including a covering letter, salary expectation and earliest possible starting date to jobs@sports-services.co. Should you have any questions regarding this post, you may also contact us via this email address.

Thanks

maslowski
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling

Beitrag von maslowski »

Hi Clocktower,

Ich baue hier in Deutschland alle Läden für BET 3000. Wäre das interessant für Dich bei der Eypansion? Ich will nach Kolumbien übersiedeln.

iamgerman
Kolumbienfan
Kolumbienfan

Beitrag von iamgerman »

Hallo,

ist das Gesuch noch aktuell. Falls ja hätte ich großes Interesse.

Meine Kontaktdaten: meinjobinkolumbien@freenet.de

Saludos

Themenstarter
Clocktower
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling

Beitrag von Clocktower »

Hallo lamgerman, das Gesuch ist noch aktuell. Du kannst uns gerne Deine Bewerbung schicken. Bitte an die angegebene Adresse im Text.

Themenstarter
Clocktower
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling
Team Leader in Customer Care / Medellin

Beitrag von Clocktower »

TEAM LEADER CUSTOMER SERVICE – GERMAN / LOCATION: MEDELLIN, COLOMBIA
Department
Customer Operations
Key Responsibilities
Duties

- Create an environment orientated to trust, open communication, creative thinking and cohesive team effort.
- Communicate effectively and proactively with the team in Malta, build a great relationship with Managers and Colleagues in the Maltese office
- Promote integration of the Customer Service Team in Colombia and within the Colombian office
- Responsible for both coaching and developing the team and ensure that a high level of service is delivered at all times
- Recognise performance; celebrate team and individual accomplishments and exceptional performance.
- Organise and facilitate regular staff meetings including 1-1 reviews.
- Work closely alongside peers and customer service manager to ensure consistency across the market .
- Involvement in the recruitment and training of all new staff customer support.
- Compile and analyse various customer service statistics collaborating with the Maltese office with a view to improve the customer experience and increase conversion rates.
- Carry out any other duties as required by the Company / Manager.

Required Experience & skills:

- Excellent language skills, written and oral, in English and German. Fluency in Spanish is a big plus.
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role with people responsibility.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills coupled with the ability to communicate with a wide range of people.
- Strong customer service ethic, full customer focus, reliable and ethical.
- Adaptable to change and understanding of change management to support the business.
- Flexible working, including evenings and weekends to meet business needs.
- A positive attitude towards work and the ability to work under pressure in a proactive way.
- Computer literacy is a must whilst a related qualification would be considered an asset.
- Willingness to live in Medellin, Colombia for the longer term
- Willingness to travel to Malta when required

What we offer

- Competitive Salary and benefits
- Housing allowance
- Relocation package
- Organisation of work visa
Please apply with CV and Cover letter to info at sports-services.co

iamgerman
Kolumbienfan
Kolumbienfan

Beitrag von iamgerman »

I would really like to join your team.
I got excellent language skills in both, german and english. Being native german, my english is on the same level as my mother tongue. My spanish is good so far but iam working hard to excel.
One of my biggest assets is my ability to communicate with all different kind of people. I have been working for times in some of the leading financial companies in germany. I can call a strong focused costumer service attitude my own.
My occupation in germany now is, being a Management Consultant within the HR branch. Iam used to lead, train and motivate our workers.
Working under pressure or travelling is not a problem.
Being a very loyal employee, iam looking for a longterm employment to build myself a base for a living in Medellin and to found my family there. My plan is to marry my colombian fiance next year.

If this sounds interresting to you so far, i think i already applied to your company in the past, sadly without consideration. Might be i was late last time. Nevertheless you might have my CV and data.
Anyways, i will send application as soon as possible. I want this job more then anyone else.

Themenstarter
Clocktower
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling

Beitrag von Clocktower »

Hallo Lamgerman,

vielen Dank fuer dein Interesse an der Stelle.Eine Entscheidung dazu faellt erst im Januar/Februar. Wenn uns deine Bewerbung bereits vorliegt, dann bitte noch etwas Geduld und wir kontaktieren dich. Saludos

Themenstarter
Clocktower
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling

Beitrag von Clocktower »

Hallo zusammen,

das Stellengesuch ist wieder aktuell. Wir haben derzeit 2 bis 3 offene Stellen in Medellin (Naehe EAFIT / Metro Aguacatala ). Das Gehalt betraegt 2.4 Mio (14 Monatsgehaelter) plus Bonus und Organisation des Arbeitsvisum. Sportinteresse ist von grossem Vorteil. Wir haben 20 MItarbeiter (Kolumbianer und Deutsche) und wollen dieses Jahr weiter wachsen.

Bewerbungen gerne an die oben genannte Emailadresse.

Beste Gruesse

Themenstarter
Clocktower
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling

Beitrag von Clocktower »

Hallo zusammen,

das Stellengesuch ist wieder aktuell. Wir haben derzeit 2 bis 3 offene Stellen in Medellin (Naehe EAFIT / Metro Aguacatala ). Das Gehalt betraegt 2.6 Mio (14 Monatsgehaelter) plus Bonus und Organisation des Arbeitsvisum. Sportinteresse ist von grossem Vorteil - unser groesster Kunde ist Tipico.com, der deutsche Marktfuehrer im Bereich Sportwetten. Wir haben 33 MItarbeiter (Kolumbianer und Deutsche) und wollen dieses Jahr weiter wachsen.

Bewerbungen gerne an die oben genannte Emailadresse.

Beste Gruesse

Alvarez
Kolumbienfan
Kolumbienfan

Beitrag von Alvarez »

Ich hatte euch mal vor ein paar monaten geschrieben gehabt und sogar eine Bewerbung zugeschickt.

Irgendwie kam da nie was und eure Domain war auch Offline.
El que vive confiado, muere traicionado

Themenstarter
Clocktower
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling

Beitrag von Clocktower »

Hallo Alvarez,
probiers einfach nochmal...habe in den letzten Monaten verschieden Berwerbungen gesehen und die Domain ist durchgaengig online. Ob deine dabei war kann ich schlecht sagen. Wenn Du noch interessiert bist einfach nochmal versuchen.
Ich poste jetzt einfach mal eine aktualisierte Stellenausschreibung.
Saludos

Themenstarter
Clocktower
Kolumbien-Neuling
Kolumbien-Neuling
Mitarbeiter gesucht in Medellin fuer deutschen Markt

Beitrag von Clocktower »

Customer Operations Agent – German / Deutsch / Alemán
Wir betreuen von Kolumbien aus deutsche Kunden für ein europäisches Grossunternehmen. Das verantwortliche Team bietet Kundenservice via E-Mail und Live-Chat an.
Abteilung
Customer Operations
Standort
Medellín / Kolumbien
Hauptaufgaben
• Unterstützung interner und externer Kunden über alle verfügbaren Kommunikationskanäle hinweg (E-Mail, Live-Chat).
• Arbeit in einem jungen, dynamischen und professionellem Team.
• Mitarbeit bei der Berichterstellung über Marktaktivitäten in der Abteilung.
• Eigenständige Aktualisierung über Werbeaktionen, Wettbewerbe oder Sonderangebote.
• Unterstützung der Abteilung für Betrug bei Überprüfungen und anderen Abläufen.
Anforderungen
• Deutschkenntnisse im Schriftlichen und Gesprochenen auf Muttersprachlerniveau.
• Kundenorientiertes Denken und Arbeiten.
• Hervorragende schriftliche Kommunikationsfertigkeiten.
• Gute schriftliche und mündliche Englischkenntnisse.
• Gute Fertigkeiten im Umgang mit Computern sowie webbasierten Anwendungen.
• Flexibilität und Teamfähigkeit.
• Wille und Fähigkeit zur Arbeit in Schichten inklusive an Wochenenden sowie gesetzlichen Feiertagen.
• Vorausgegangene Erfahrungen in der Kundenbetreuung, speziell im Bereich Sportwetten/I-Gaming Industrie sind von Vorteil.
• Grundkenntnisse in Spanisch und vorheriger Aufenthalt in Kolumbien von Vorteil, aber nicht zwwingend nötig.
Wir bieten
• Exzellentes Arbeitsklima in einem jungen, dynamischen Team
• 14 Gehälter / Jahr a 2.600.000 Pesos, verbesserte Konditionen nach 3-6 Monaten möglich.
• Jährlicher Performance-Bonus, inklusive 1x Heimflug nach Deutschland
• Krankenvericherung
• Mehr als 30 Tage Urlaub / Jahr
• 50% Ermässigung in allen Bodytech Fitnessstudios
• Organisation der kolumbianischen Aufentaltsgenehmigung (VISA)

Weiter Infos unter und Berwerbung ueber:
http://www.sports-services.co

und

http://www.tipico-group.com
Gesperrt

Social Media

• Vergleichbare Themen
    Antworten
    Zugriffe
    Letzter Beitrag